In Our Communities
The communities that exist within and around our center locations provide talented individuals for our team along with opportunities for dealer clients and consumer customers. At Regional Acceptance, we make it a priority to give back to our communities in a way that will make them a better place to live and work. To show our gratitude and appreciation, we support many charities and nonprofit organizations with our financial support and the donation of volunteer time.
One organized way in which we have supported our communities is through the BB&T Lighthouse Project. The Lighthouse Project is the most successful community service outreach program ever undertaken by BB&T. Since its introduction in 2009, BB&T associates have completed more than 7,700 community projects, touched the lives of more than 11 million people and donated more than 385,000 volunteer hours.
Listed below are a few recent volunteer projects done by our associates at Regional Acceptance.
- Greenville, NC – The Regional Acceptance Team contributed many volunteer hours and made significant capital investments to renovate and improve two Pitt County ball parks that support local youth baseball. Improvements included clean up, painting, flooring, concessions equipment, sound system, scoreboard, infield repairs, landscaping and new batting cage. The beneficiaries were the Jackie Robinson League in Greenville and Ayden youth baseball.
- Winterville, NC – The Regional Acceptance Team at our Call Center has hosted several Blood Drives for the American Red Cross. Many associates in Winterville and Greenville donate their blood to help others in need and make these drives successful.
- Arlington, TX – Volunteers from our Call Center made several improvements to Presbyterian Night Shelter, a facility that serves 625 nightly. The facility has an Emergency Shelter, Women and Children Shelter, Veteran Shelter and a shelter for the homeless. We provided a new front door, park renovation, driveway, picnic tables, landscaping along with care packages for residents.
- Raleigh, NC – Our associates made several facility improvements and provided new equipment to the Brentwood Boys and Girls Club. Improvements included landscaping, painting, cleaning and providing supplies and games for children activities.
- Seattle, WA – Regional Acceptance associates purchased and prepared care packages for our military troops serving overseas. The nonprofits we worked with had access to over 10,000 service members.
- Orlando, FL – Our associates served a meal for the families staying at the Ronald McDonald House. In addition, we prepared and delivered snack packs and toiletry items for current and future residents of the facility.
- Greenville, NC – Regional Acceptance associates made several ground improvements to Third Street Community Center, a Christ-based nonprofit organization committed to improving the community and residents with expanded life opportunities, encouragement and values. Ground improvements including resurfacing the basketball court, adding new goals and benches, building a gazebo, adding safety rubber mulch to the playground and landscaping.
At Regional Acceptance, we enjoy making a difference in our communities.