Auto Buying Resources
Buying an automobile can be one of the largest investments you make, so be sure to weigh your options. Regional Acceptance recommends researching the types of cars you are considering before visiting dealerships. This information will help you make a smart decision. Use the links below to learn more about the car or truck you plan to buy. These links will offer information on pricing, trade-in and resale values, cost of ownership, mechanical integrity, safety ratings plus professional and consumer reviews. You may also find the calculator tools below useful in your car buying or leasing decision.
- Edmunds - New and used car prices and auto reviews
- Kelley Blue Book - Used-car values, new-car pricing and research tools
- NADA Guides - Car prices and used-car values
- CARFAX - Detailed vehicle history reports
- NHTSA - Vehicle safety, including crash test results
Other Financial Tools
- How much will my vehicle payments be?
- Which is better: a rebate or special dealer financing?
- Does a home equity loan make sense for my next automobile purchase?
- How much should I spend on a vehicle?
- How much can I save by increasing my monthly auto loan payment?
- Should I lease or finance my next vehicle?
- What's the best monthly payment, and how much interest can I save?